Product Recommendations (Customers Also Bought)
- AC to DC battery charger designed to keep your battery charged whilst driving
- Charges from Solar & DC simultaneously
- Charge AGM, Gel, Standard Lead Acid, Calcium, & LiFePO4 Batteries
- Suits battery banks over 200AH
- Automatically selects solar for less load on the alternator
Get ready for the most advanced dual battery charger in the market! The REDARC BCDC1240D is a 12V 40A In-Vehicle DC Smart Battery Charger that can draw from a 12V solar input or a 12V/24V alternator input. Designed to charge your auxiliary batteries to 100% while driving, the REDARC BCDC1240D comes with a range of features that make it the perfect battery charger for off-roaders and campers.
REDARC BCDC1240D comes with the same charging profiles as earlier models, but adds a brand new lithium charging profile to the mix. Ideal for battery banks of over 200Ah and designed to work with all common automotive batteries, the REDARC BCDC1240D is suitable for AGM, Gel, Standard Lead Acid, Calcium and LiFePO4 batteries which means there's almost no car battery it can't charge!
And if you've got solar panels installed, the REDARC BCDC1240D features a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator that allows it to draw power simultaneously from both the solar panels and the alternator, while the built-in Green Power Priority draws as much power as possible from the solar panels before dipping into power from the alternators. After all, who doesn't like free power from the sun?
The REDARC BCDC1240D also comes with handy features to extend the life of your batteries. Not only does its three-stage DC to DC charging keeps your auxiliary battery charged at the optimum level, the BCDC1240D also acts as a dual battery isolator to protect your starter battery when the voltage drops below appropriate levels.
Like the rest of the REDARC BCDC series, the REDARC BCDC1240D has been tested in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert (up to 80 degrees Celcius - yep, that's hot!) and in the deep water crossings of Cape York. There's nothing this Aussie-made battery charger can't handle!
The REDARC BCDC1240D Smart Battery Charger is delivered with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty covering faults and material defects.
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Output power: 40 amps (max) 600w (max)
- Input (Operating) Voltage: 9 - 32VDC
- Output System Voltage: 12VDC
- Maximum Charging Voltage: 15.3V
- Output Current Rating (Cont.): 40A
- Input Current (Max.): 40A
- Type Approval: E-Mark
- Input Fuse Rating: 60A
- Output Fuse Rating: 60A
- Standby Current Draw: <100mA
- Output Power: 600W
- Width (mm): 120
- Height (mm): 37
- Length (mm): 165
- Weight (kg): 0.85
We Also Recommend
More From This Category