Clipsal has been around since the 1920s, when Alfred Gerard developed a range of adjustable, clip-on metal conduit fittings. These products provided Australian electrical contractors with an innovative solution to the long-standing problem of size variations in metal conduits. The company spearheaded several manufacturing breakthroughs, including the first all-Australian switch in 1930 and pioneering the use of thermoplastics in 1950. The brand was eventually acquired by Schneider Electric in 2003, making them the market leaders in the Australian and Asian Pacific electrical accessories market. The powerhouse combination of ‘Clipsal by Schneider Electric’ offers complete electrical solutions for any application.
Outback Equipment stocks a range of Clipsal power outlets, inlets, sockets, plugs, circuit breakers, switches, mounting blocks, and power points.