Arkpak BRAND NEW & IMPROVED POWERPACK 3 NOW INCLUDES DC TO DC CHARGER AND 2x 3.1 AMPS ( MAX COMBINED OUTPUT ) USB SOCKETS ARK BATTERY BOX / PORTABLE POWER PACK WITH BUILT IN 6 STAGE 2.5 AMP SMART CHARGER MODEL DA25
Place a 12V battery inside, and the ArkPak becomes a 12V battery charger, a portable power station, a battery management system and a dual-battery system all rolled into one - which can be re-charged in 4 ways, including DC-DC from your vehicle whilst you are on the move.*NOTE: The battery shown in the below picture is NOT included in this listing but purely to show how the battery neatly fits in the box.
- Built-in 6 stage 2.5 amp smart charger that conditions and prolongs the life of your battery.
- Fuse protected 10 amp, 12V DC accessory socket
- Powers and recharges all your essential and non-essential 12V devices.
- Keyed battery isolator: for maximum safety and sercurity
- Protected external terminals: 2 x high current 12V terminals
- Tough, weather resistant case: protects your battery from dirt, dust and moisture
- Mounting brackets: for securing and also quick release
- 12 months warranty
- Length 330 mm
- Width 180 mm
- Height 240 mm
- Length 360 mm
- Width 240 mm
- Height 320 mm
- Ark Power Pack 3 model DA25
- 240v Mains Charger lead Included
- 12v In Car Lighter Charger lead so you can charge the battery box on the go!
- Anderson Connection Lead
- 2x Hold down brackets & screws
APPLIANCE DRAW GUIDE
- Rating Hours
- Refrigerator 37L (12V) 30W 170
- Television 19" LED (240V) 18W 80
- Communications devices (12V) 10W 96
- Laptop (240V) 12W 120
- Winch 1130kg @ 75% load (12V) 1200W 0.5 (30mins)
- Spot light 4600 lumens (12V) 100W 10
- LED light 320 lumens (12V) 3.2W 300
- Important: Appliance guide is based on the ArkPak being fitted with a 12V 130ah deep cycle battery. Rating and running times are a guide only, dependent on the use and conditions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Equipment (AUST) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.