Camping Fridges & Ice Boxes
No matter where you’re headed, there’s only one sure-fire way to keep your cold stuff cold. The Outback Equipment range of camping fridges and camping ice boxes can bring the chill to even the hottest parts of the country.
No matter whether it’s tough trails or a cross-country drive, rest easy knowing you’ve got the right tools for the job. Some of our camping fridges come ready-to-go with shock minimisation technology, so if the road ends up bumpier than a paddock full of camels, you’ll still be all sweet.
Our Range of Camping Fridges
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better luxury in the outdoors than a good quality camping fridge. This little pocket of power can turn any patch of dirt and dust into your very own outback pub. Or why not a fish and chip shop? Maybe it’s just a sneaky sausage on bread you’re after. Whatever your choice is, it’s all an option with the help of a camp fridge.
Choosing the right camping fridge isn’t always easy. But no matter what sort you need, we’ve got the lot:
- Fridge or freezer? – Feel like an ice cream after dinner? Or maybe you prefer to bring your slab of steak frozen, not thawed. If you need a fridge, freezer or fridge-freezer, we’ve got your back.
- Basket-case – After a deep fridge? A basket or two can help you fill it right to the brim, giving you more bang for your buck.
- Easy controls – There’s nothing worse than driving a whole day, then finding all your beers are frozen. If you need the perfect temperature, you’re best off investing in a fridge with some smooth controls.
Our Range of Camping Ice Boxes
It’s only when you’re out somewhere remote that you realise how valuable a top-quality ice box really is. A dodgy box will have leaked, and let the cold out faster than leaving the door open in Darwin.
If you’re headed out for more than a day, it’s worth investing in an ice box that can last the trip. The right box from Outback Equipment is sealed well enough to stay cold for a few extra days!
Of course, no two ice boxes are quite the same. So depending on your needs, you’ll want to consider:
- Volume – How many cans are you bringing? Just a couple, or are you stocking up for 6 people over a week? For any sized crowd, there’s always an ice box to suit. Why not go for gold and check out the 87L one? That bad boy will hold over 130 cans on its own!
- Durability – Good luck finding something that can take down our ice boxes. Uneven terrain, mud, dust, ridiculous temperatures – our boxes laugh in the faces of all of them.
- Top-quality construction – No corners were cut in the construction of these things. The tough plastic shell makes them as durable as it gets, while the refrigeration-grade foam insulation and labyrinth seal design ensure no heat gets in.
- Warranty – If you’re like most, you don’t want to have to replace these things once a year. So we’ve gone ahead and chucked a 5-year warranty on all of our chilly bins. But again, the chances you’ll need it are lower than the chances of finding snow in the Simpson. Unless you decide to get a little cheeky and bring some snow out in your ice box.
No matter where you’re headed in this wide and warm nation, some sneaky cold never goes astray. If you’re headed anywhere into the outdoors, be sure to bring a camping fridge or ice box from Outback Equipment with you.