Introducing the ANBI Switch an innovative solution to prevent battery drainage.
The ANBI Battery Switch eliminates drainage of stored power by isolating the battery from power-hungry components like clocks, and general energy leakage. Installation is quick and easy and can be completed in less than 15 minutes.
Even when your ignition key is off, there are still components that draw current and continue to drain your battery. That's why it’s common to find it flat when you to go to start a vehicle, like a boat, classic car, or ride-on mower after it’s sitting for an extended period of time.This is both inconvenient and costly as a completely flat dead battery can often become damaged if left uncharged for an extended period.
The ANBI Switch is a simple, high quality, robust solution to help you avoid flat batteries.
ANBI also provides a theft deterrent by virtually immobilising the vehicle when activated. This can result in significant savings on insurance premiums.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Simple installation
- Suitable for wide range of applications
- Proven anti-corrosive. Exceeds international standards for salt and sea spray.
- Accelerated life tested for proven durability
- Conforms to Australian Design Regulations 42 - 00, 01, 02, 03 04
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Make sure your steed is ready to go when you are, install an ANBI Battery Switch today.
- 1200A at 12V for 5ms
- 600A at 24V for 5ms
- 120A at 12V Continuous load
- 60A at 24V Continuous Load
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Equipment (AUST) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.