RV ventilation has never been easier than with a MaxxFan. They’ve been used in the US RV market since 1988, and they are now exclusively available from Coast to Coast. The MaxxFan Plus and the MaxxFan Deluxe, both have a manual option and an electric opening option, and they also have a ceiling mounted control panel that is easy to use and read.
- Removable flyscreen – simply twist the L-clamps and remove for cleaning!
- Installs onto all standard 14” x 14” (356mm x 356mm) roof openings
- Powerful 10-speed fan motor
- Fan can run even if the lid is closed (select ‘Ceiling Fan Mode’) and can be used in “intake” and “exhaust” modes
- Provides over 900CFM, keeping your RV cool and comfortable
- Twin lifting arms limit vibrations cause by wind when in the ‘open’ position
- Amp Draw on High: 2.6A
- Amp Draw on Low: 0.17A
- Dimensions (closed): 461L x 420W x 97H (mm)
- Dimensions (open): 461L x 420W x 311H (mm)
- Installed Weight: 4.4kg
- Roof Thickness: 50mm (min) – 110mm (max)
Cool and pet safeBy: Shakti on 4 March 2018very very happy with my choice of fan/vent...researched thoroughly and could not recommend it highly enough now that I have experienced it. 33 degrees and comfortable inside van, good nights sleep. Was visiting another sight when rain shower started and watched vent lid close so the sensor works well. Can leave my dog in the van to shop for grocery without fear as temp in van is cooler inside than out with fan on. The Maxxfan has 2 arms for the lid....more secure than 1 arm and a screen to stop pests.