This Shower Awning from Tuff Terrain is ideal for 4WD-ing, caravans and campers who require a little extra privacy in the wide expanses of the outdoors.
- Manufactured from a high performance 300D rip stop nylon fabric and aluminium folding arms enclosed in rugged 1000D waterproof PVC integrated storage bag. Pegs and peg bag included.
- Mounts to roof rack with supplied L brackets and mounting hardware.
- Quick and easy setup, simply unzip, fold out and peg down
- Curtain hems weighted with structural poles to help keep shape - 1000mm (L) X 1000mm (W) with adjustable straps to accommodate various vehicle heights.
- The front curtain wall features a heavy duty dual sided zip which allows easy access
- Features a velcro strap to secure a shower head and two internal mesh pockets.
- WIDTH: 1050mm
- HEIGHT: 2100mm
- DEPTH: 1050mm
- WEIGHT: 7.20kg
- SHOWER TENT OPEN SIZE: 105x105x160-210cm
- CLOSED SIZE: 112x16.5x12cm
- FABRIC: 300D Ripstop polyester
- Water column:1500-2000mm
- Waterproof and water resistant. Outdoor UV resistant.
- TRAVEL BAG: 1000D PVC with UV outdoor resistant;
- ALLOY FRAME GRADE: 6063 Aluminium Alloy (Alloy 6063: Commonly known as an architectural alloy. It has reasonably high tensile properties, excellent finishing characteristics and a high degree of resistance to corrosion. Most often found in various interior and exterior architectural applications and trim. It is very well suited for anodizing applications. The Tube and Angle shapes in this grade typically have square corners.)
- ACCESSORIES: with mesh pocket inside velcro hose holder
- Shower tent
- Shower awning and bag
- tent pegs
- L brackets with nuts and bolts
Shower awningBy: Narelle on 6 January 2021Love the shower awning, just one thing I would suggest is to put your brand on the outside of it, you call it tuff terrain but it’s a no brand unit and therefore looks cheap
Excellent AwningBy: Dr. Michael Turner on 5 January 2021Easy to fit, easy to unfold and use.
Awesome Shower TentBy: Andrew Powell on 14 December 2020Guys, purchased this to put on the outside of the Caravan, adapted it to clip onto the pop top scissor mechanism rail and it works a treat. Great quality and design , perfect.
Shower tentBy: Michael Thomas Wilson on 6 December 2020Have not used it yet but have mounted it and deployed it and it has impressed me and everyone who has seen it for its ease of operation and it general look. Its a winner.