Manual mover designed for trailers up to 2,200kg with a tongue weight of up to 220kg. Perfect for small caravans, campers, boats, car trailers etc. Very simple to use, just lift the brake, crank the handle and steer towards your destination.
- Attaches to your A-frame and can replace your jockey wheel
- Patented drive system with high and low drive gears. Select high or low gear depending on your terrain
- Brake is incorporated in the system for safety
- Unit can be rotated out of the way on the mount for travel or removed completely.
- Spare mounting plates are available so that you can move the Trailer Valet from one vehicle to another easily
- High quality steel with powder-coated hammer finish
- Weighs 20.5kg
- 2 x 9 inch pneumatic tyres
- Designed for trailers up to 2,200kg with a tongue weight of up to 220kg
Valet trailer moverBy: Jeff Johnson on 22 May 2020Fantastic product,,but really need the drill fitting with it,,,,,but it is a ripoff price,, bad CARMA,. ,, Great product.
Trailer ValetBy: Grahame Byrnes on 20 August 2018This product does what it says it will do. Looks well constructed but I have only used it twice to date. Brake is excellent and very handy. Requires weight on the draw bar or the wheels slip a bit on painted surfaces. Will not push both tyres simultaneously over a 25-35 mmm step into my garage. Can be overcome if timber palings are place against the small step as a ramp or get one wheel over at a time and use low gear. Can be used with a drill to motorise but the part does not come with the basic unit. The part can be manufactured or purchased at a cost but should be free.