MAXTRAX is the ultimate and the original recovery board that has been tested under the most intensive conditions in laboratories and in the most trying outdoor terrains. Engineered specifically so one person could handle a recovery by themselves, the MAXTRAX is lightweight, simple to use, and designed with safety in mind.
MAXTRAX is the essential tool of every 4WD recovery kit, easily getting in and under your tyres to provide superior traction. The underside's double-ended shovel design helps with removing excess dirt to ease the recovery process. When you're all done getting out of that bog, simply stack and stow with the rest of your gear until your next off-road adventure.
- Made of UV-stabilised, flexible, super tough, engineering-grade nylon
- Orientated grooves for maximum traction
- "Aggressive", large cleats for superior wheel grip
- Huge foot print for extra flotation, momentum, and traction
- Signature double-ended design - ramps at each end, and shovels on the underside
- Underside grip
- 6 comfortble handles
- Innovative keyhole accesory points for secure mounting
- Stackable and stows easily with the rest of your gear
- Quick and easy to manouevre
- Dimensions (mm): 1150(L) x 330(W) x 85(H)
- Weighs just 3.4kg making it easy to carry and manouevre
Legit sellerBy: Julius on 6 September 2019On time delivery and great packaging awesome product!