Thule single manual step perfect for easy entry into your caravan, motorhome, trailer or offroad vehicle.
- A switch for the connection of an optional warning lamp in the vehicle is supplied as standard so that it is impossible to drive away with the step out
- The corners of the step are rounded and give light in the darkness.
- Made of corrugated anodised aluminium
- Step Width 552mm
- Step Thickness 40mm
- Weight: 4.1kg
- 183mm From the bottom of the chassis to the bottom of the step (Folded)
- 218mm From the bottom of the chassis to the bottom of the step (Folded)
- The Ideal Help
- * Extremely Solid, yet very Light
- * Safe
- * Maximum Static Load of 200Kg
- * The Favourite of many Vehicle Manufacturers
- The Omni-Step is available in 2 manual and 3 motorised designs, all of which have different sizes. The manual steps have to be unfolded and folded by hand. The motorized version are operated using a switch and conform to the EMV and CE standards.
- The formulated quality standards exceed European standard EN1646. A switch for the connection of a warning lamp in the vehicle is supplied as standard so that you would not be able to drive away with the step out. The corners of the step are rounded and give light in the darkness.
- Optional: For optimal visibility, your motorized Omni-Step (post 2003 / not for Slide Out 700) can be fitted with a set of LED lights (1 set per step). A relay with motorized steps ensures that the steps are folded up when the motor starts. The Step control box can be installed as an option. This ensures that the steps are automatically folded and unfolded when the door is opened and closed.
- The steps are made of corrugated anodized aluminium, the fastening frame from aluminium or warm zinc plated steel.
Omnistep reviewBy: Alfred Hudson on 27 September 2017Product received and installed. Item was exactly as ordered.