Product Recommendations (Customers Also Bought)
The new Caframo Sirocco II fan features a unique gimbaled design that allows 360° airflow with versatile 12/24 Volt auto-sensing capability. It’s all the rage with #vanlifers and motorhome owners because of its low voltage power draw and strong breeze. Living in a vehicle, as some of us already know can get stuffy, making it hard to get comfortable. Feeling nervous about cutting holes in your roof to install a vent? Then the Sirocco fan II is for you. We know it’s all too common to get stuck inside in the rain for a few days, which makes cracking a window impossible. Escape the humidity or use it to disperse smoke from cooking! With the improved control layout, increased timer settings and quieter operation the Caframo Sirocco II fan is the perfect choice for caravanning in comfort.
This fan can be folded flat against the wall when you are not using it, taking up minimal space. It has multiple speeds, 4 pre-set timed settings and operates with minimal noise. There are so many benefits to having a timed fan. With the Sirocco fan II, fall asleep in comfort without worrying about it being left on all night.
- Gimbaled design
- 12/24 Volt Auto-sensing capability
- Improved switch control layout
- Three Speeds
- Four preset timer settings (3/6/9 or 12 hours)
- Ultra quiet long-life motor with low power draw
- Mounting footprint matches first generation Sirocco
- Space friendly design
- Made in Canada
- 2 Year Warranty
- PLEASE NOTE: Item does not come with 12v plug but comes with + & - cables for hard wire mounting.
- Complete 360° directional airflow
- Easy access
- Controlled performance
- Saves the boat’s battery
- Ultra quiet comfort that is also battery friendly
- Convenient to upgrade for existing Sirocco users
- Allows the fan to be folded flat against the wall when not in use
- Easy to install
- Product Size (mm): 90(L) x 241(W) x 305(H)
- Product Weight: 1.2kg
- 12v = 0.12, 0.22, 0.35
- 24v = 0.06, 0.11, 0.21
- Improper installation will void warranty.
- Installation advice and requirements:
- Carefully check that the Positive and Negative nut is firm
- Install the Positive and Negative eyelets with the additional supplied brass nuts & lock washer careful not to over tighten.
- Route cabling carefully either through the notches or base plate.
- Please refer to supplied install manual before installing, removing the existing nuts will void warranty.
Tutorial Videos & Buying Guides
More From This Category