The Amfibian Mini is light weight and compact for easy storage. It is the perfect option for use in charging your caravan. RV or camper or for lightduty use.
The Mini comes with a Residual Current Device (RCD) to protect you from electric shocks.
Safely and legally connect any 15A device such as an RV or heavy duty power tool (eg welder) to a domestic 10A socket. The Ampfibian MINI will cut the power of more than 10A is drawn and it also has an inbuilt Residual Current Device (RCD) which protects against accidental electrocution. The Ampfibian is IP33 rated. For a fully waterproof premium solution for RV use, we recommend the Ampfibian 02MAX p/n 039929.
- Australian Standards Approved
- Designed and made in Australia IP33 Indoor use recommended
- Convenient and safe
- Bright colour for easy identification
- IK08 Impact Rating
- Designed and made in Australia
- 15A to 10A power adapter with RCD + overload connect any 15A device to a standard 10A powerpoint safely and legally
15amp to 10amp RCDBy: Kevin on 4 April 2019works will on camping
Great to be legalBy: Justine Percival on 19 January 2018Purchased this product as we were unaware what we have been doing in the past is not safe and illegal.Used now a number of times and great to have peace of mind caravan isn't isn't going to burn to the ground.Knowledge is certainly king.