The SeaFlo RV Supreme 12V Water Pump
Due to supplier adjustments you may receive a Blue or Orange unit.
Chief among the range is the SEAFLO RV SUPREME 12v water pump, it retains the raw power and pressure of its predecessors, but also adapts to situations where huge flow is not needed. Compact but capable, this 12v water pump is a great fit for tight spaces. It also may be configured with different inlet types, each with its own unique fittings, to be sure that it fits any application you can find.
The Seaflo RV Supreme is Australia's quietest caravan water pump and comes with a 3-year manufacturers warranty. It's no surprise that the RV Supreme is quickly becoming the 12V pump of choice for Australia's leading RV & caravan manufacturers.
This pump comes in the retail box with detailed instructions, a filter plus 3 fittings ensuring an easy installation. It's also factory commissioned so each pump is individually tested and QA stamped prior to packaging.
- Includes twist on filter
- Includes 2x Straight Finger 1/2 Inch BSP Nut & 12.5mm Barb + 1x Elbow 1/2inch BSP Fittings
- 4 chamber diaphragm pump
- Bypass function reduces cycling
- Encapsulated switch
- Run dry safe capable for normal workloads
- Automatically controlled by a pressure switch
- Industry-standard mounting pattern
- Quiet operation
- Ignition protected.
- 12 Volt
- Flow Rate: 11.3 litres per minute
- Auto-Switching: Yes
- Maximum Amps: 6
- Input/Output Connections: 1/2inch BSP male thread
- Pressure Cut Off: 55psi (3.8bar)
- Internal Bypass: Yes
- Dry Prime Height: 1.8m
- Dimensions (mm): 125(w) x 111(h) x 203(d)
- Weight: 1.9kg
- 3 year warranty.
- The Seaflo RV Supreme has plenty of advantages over the competing Shurflo 4009 12 volt water pump. It's quieter, comes with a 3 year warranty (Shurflo is 2yr), has an encapsulated switch (better protection) & includes the filter strainer plus 3 fittings.
- It's worth noting the RV Supreme includes the same mounting pattern & inlet / outlet ports as the Shurflo 4009. This makes it a good retro-fit replacement for older pumps.