It is an outdoor table that requires no internal storage space and you can never lose it!
We all know storage space is at a premium whilst you’re travelling, so to taking the essentials (like tables and chairs) can sometimes be a pain. Why not install a picnic table on the outer wall of your RV? It’s one less thing you have to pack and you can never leave it behind!
The backing plate creates a neat frame between the two fixed brackets on the picnic table. It allows for extra mounting points should there not be any supporting studs behind the spot you’ve chosen to install it.
Offering numerous uses from kitchen and cooking to card games, this picnic table is a must for any caravan setup.
- Quick and easy to install
- Features powder coated, stainless steel hinges
- Table is made from SMC (sheet moulding compound)
- Suitable for installation on fibreglass and aluminium cladded RVs (note that in the case of aluminium cladded vans, the Picnic Table with Backing Plate must be installed)
- Available in white
- Comes with 2 keys for locking your table in a closed position when not in use
- Dimensions (mm): 805L x 435H x 30D
- Installed Weight: 4.7Kg
- Weight Rating: 30Kg
|Brand||Coast to Coast|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Equipment (AUST) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.