To suit: Mitsubishi Triton MK Mid 2001 - On
Tuff Terrain Radiator Insect Screens are essential to prevent overheating caused by insects clogging your vehicle radiator. They also prevent stone damage to your vehicle grille and radiator. The specially designed mesh allows adequate airflow and the screens are easily removed for cleaning.
All fittings and instructions supplied. No drilling required.
Remember, bugs make you boil!
- Radiator screens are essential to prevent insects clogging vehicle radiators which can cause overheating.
- Prevents stone damage to vehicle grille and radiator.
- Specially designed mesh allows for adequate airflow.
- Easily removed for cleaning.
- All fittings supplied - no drilling required.
Please note that images supplied are a generic image used as a general guide only.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Equipment (AUST) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.