4X4 Snorkel to suit Toyota Fortuner 156 Series 08/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel V-Spec
Make 4 payments of $103.27 over 8 weeks and get it now!
We now do 4x4 accessory fitting! Contact Us for a quote.
Suits: Toyota Fortuner 156 Series 08/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel (V-SPEC)
The SS156HF Safari Snorkel to suit the Toyota Fortuner 156 Series 4x4 is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 08/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 08/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV Fortuner 156 Series, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design to suit the Toyota Fortuner 156 Series. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota Fortuner 156 Series 4x4's are manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Toyota Fortuna 156 Series snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 08/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Toyota Fortuner 156 Series 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
Please note: Image is for illustrative purposes only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Equipment (AUST) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.