12V 50A Low Voltage Disconnect
Make 4 payments of $18.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
This 12V 50A Low Voltage Disconnect from Ozcharge is ideal for caravan and motorhome applications, protecting your deep cycle battery from over-discharge.
The ideal solution for protecting expensive deep cycle batteries from over-discharge. Automatically disconnects the load when the LVD detects the voltage has dropped to the disconnection point, ideal for caravan and motorhome applications.
- Input voltage: 10–16V
- Output current: 50A
- Control type: MOSFET
- Disconnect voltage setpoints: 10.5V
- Cut-out delay: 1 minute
- Reconnect voltage: 13.0V
- Fuse protected: 60A (2 x 30A)
- Reverse polarity: Built-in
- Thermal cutout: 65 degrees
- Environmental protection: IP65
- Current draw: 10mA
LED light indication:
- Green light on: OK - monitoring
- Green light flashing: LVD overloaded and running check loads
- Red light on: Load disconnected
- Red light flashing: Overload
- Red/Green light flashing: Check fuse
- Off: No power to LVD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Equipment (AUST) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.