Easy to install, the Thunder DC to DC charger is the smart way to charge your auxiliary battery, no matter your vehicle. The Thunder DC-DC Charger utilises a unique pulse charging algorithm with the intelligence to determine the best charge rate for your auxiliary battery (excluding lithium).
- Splash resistant (not IP rated)
- Easy to read and comprehensive LED display
- Simple to install – 4 mounting holes and 4 easy-to-use wiring studs
- 180mm (L) x 130mm (W) x 55mm (H)
- MPPT solar regulator will regulate solar panels at maximum efficiency capable of up to 300W of solar @ 25V
- 20A output to charge your auxiliary battery while driving
- Automatically switches to the solar input when the vehicle battery is turned off or main battery drops to 11.9V
- Rate of charge starts to decrease at 50 degrees and will fully cut out at 80 degrees
20 amp dctodc chargerBy: alan tillett on 13 July 2018fitted to caravan 2x 120 amp/h batteries 200 watt solar panel kept batteries fully charged over 8 days have not tried dc to dc charger as power supply had 15 amp fuse so far as advertised
Review Thunder DC to DC 20A Battery ChargerBy: Viro Khaiyath on 9 July 2018Good product, but would be good if it had a switch to reverse the current back to main battery if/when main battery goes flat.
Thunder dc to dc chargerBy: graeme on 15 June 2018Great product, easy to install. Purchase and shipping was very easy, great company to deal with. One unit to manage input from solar and car. Less cable to run and no solar regulator to mount. Very happy with Outback equipment and the service. Highly recommend the Thunder dc to dc system