Ironman 4x4's Instant Ensuite is ideal for camping, or suited to campers and caravans providing shower, toilet or change room privacy while on the road.
- Manufactured from a high performance 300D rip stop nylon fabric and aluminium folding arms enclosed in rugged 1000D waterproof PVC integrated storage bag. Pegs and peg bag included.
- Mounts to roof rack with supplied L brackets and mounting hardware and is compatible with the Ironman 4x4 Quick Release Brackets.
- Quick and easy setup, simply unzip, fold out and peg down (if necessary).
- Curtain hems weighted with structural poles to keep shape - 1000mm (L) X 1000mm (W) with adjustable straps to accommodate various vehicle heights.
- The front curtain wall features a heavy duty dual sided zip which allows easy access in and out of the ensuite.
- Features a velcro strap to secure a shower head and two (2) internal mesh pockets.
- WIDTH: 1050mm
- HEIGHT: 2100mm
- LENGTH: 1050mm
- WEIGHT: 7.20kg
- SHOWER TENT OPEN SIZE: 105x105x160-210cm
- CLOSED SIZE: 112x16.5x12cm
- FABRIC: 300D Ripstop polyester
- Water column:1500-2000mm
- Waterproof and water resistant. Outdoor UV resistant.
- TRAVEL BAG: 1000D PVC with UV outdoor resistant;
- ALLOY FRAME GRADE: 6063 Aluminium Alloy (Alloy 6063: Commonly known as an architectural alloy. It has reasonably high tensile properties, excellent finishing characteristics and a high degree of resistance to corrosion. Most often found in various interior and exterior architectural applications and trim. It is very well suited for anodizing applications. The Tube and Angle shapes in this grade typically have square corners.)
- ACCESSORIES: with mesh pocket inside velcro hose holder
- Shower tent
- Shower awning and bag
- tent pegs
- L branckets with nuts and bolts
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Equipment (AUST) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.