The MCU120 charger is a sophisticated 7 stage charger, utilizing switch mode and fully automatic computerised control, designed to charge most 12 Volt SLA, Gel, Lead Acid and Calcium batteries. Suitable for negatively (-) grounded vehicles where the negative lead from the battery is connected to the vehicle chassis or engine block. As a Gel, Lead Acid, SLA and Calcium battery charger, the unit provides a safe method of restoring discharged batteries, through a 7 stage charging process. Permanent connection lead supplied with charger for vehicles that require frequent charging such as classic cars, motorcycles or marine craft.
- Ideal for automotive & marine batteries.
- Heavy duty design.
- Fully automatic 7 stage charging.
- Compatible with GEL, Calcium, Deep Cycle, SLA and conventional flooded lead-acid batteries.
- Easy battery chemistry selection with push button switch and LED indicators.
- LED display showing battery capacity status, output voltage and warning indicators.
- Inbuilt battery testing with LED indicator and flash selected battery LED.
- Internal charger temperature monitoring and power output control.
- LED indicators show progress of charge.
- Zero volt minimum battery start up – can charge a completely flat battery.
- Over charging, short circuit and over temperature protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Pulse mode technology reduces oxidation, evens electrolyte consistency and minimizes temperature equating to longer battery life.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Equipment (AUST) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.