Ark XO Series Jockey Wheel 500 & Outback Explorer Level and Chock Kit BundleRated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
Make 4 payments of $64.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Ark XO Series Jockey Wheel 500
Ark’s new Extreme Off road Series (XO) Jockey Wheel is probably the toughest, most advanced Jockey Wheel in Australia today. But not only is it tough, it’s also versatile – with multiple height options, a highly maneuverable trailing yoke design and 5 different yoke locking positions.
- Magnetic, removable, side-winding handle
- Easier raising and lowering of trailers/caravans - away from stone guards, toolboxes or jerry can holders
- Magnetic, removable handle ensures safe stowage and prevents damage in offroad situations
- Heavy duty swivel clamp
- Comes with mounting hardware - no more welding onto drawbars
- Easy-pivot trailing yoke design - Wheel pivots easily, even under heavy load or on soft ground
- Dual wheel with sealed bearings & offroad tread- Increases offroad grip and spreads the load
- Variable yoke lock - Allows you to lock the yoke in 1 of 5 positions when the jockey wheel is stowed, to allow for clearance of stone guards, toolboxes, jerry can holders etc…
- Rust resistant finish - Salt spray tested for 600 hours
- Heavy duty body with 500kg rating - Increases load carrying capacity and eliminates the likelihood of “bend” under weight
- 4 bolt pivot point ensures no more bowing under weight
- 4 x adjustable height positions - 250mm height adjustability at each of the 4 positions, whilst maintaining a central swivel point for extra strength
- Suitable for 75mm, 100mm, 130mm and 150mm drawbars
Outback Explorer Wheel Level Ramp and Chock Kit
When your caravan is in use, correctly levelling it is necessary to keep things like water drainage and refrigeration running smoothly. This is where a strong, good quality wheel level and chock combo is crucial to your caravanning setup. With the Outback Explorer Wheel Level and Chock Kit, you will easily overcome uneven ground and awkward slopes.
The robust structure of the ramp means you can confidently mount it and know that you’ll remain in place. In-built ridges provide extra grip and the added chock will ensure extra security. No longer worry about not having a perfectly flat spot for your RV. Levelling is made much easier with this levelling kit essential for all caravanners.
- Enclosed base to prevent ramp from sinking into soft ground
- Spikes under base to keep ramp from sliding around
- Wheel chock hooks into ramp ridges for added security
- Anti-slip plate clips on to leading edge of ramp for added traction
- Constructed from UV-resistant, robust polypropylene
- Ramp dimensions (mm): 520 (L) x 200 (W) x 125 (H)
- Chock dimensions (mm): 150 (L) x 120 (W) x 100 (H)
Works a treatBy: Brett Rice on 26 June 2019I bought a camper trailer and thought the jockey wheel was something I had to change straight away because it was "ploughing" sideways . Have fitted the XO and the camper maneuvers perfectly now. Outback Equipment have been a pleasure to deal with for my first purchase with them. I will be coming back guys!
Review Ark XO Series Jockey Wheel 500 & Outback ExBy: Andrew MacQueen on 13 June 2019Please with our purchase of the side wind Jockey Wheel, easy to fit , works well, looks good and easy to use (my wife finds it easy compared to top wind) . So we're happy buyers as this stage .
Awesome ProductBy: Chris Bubner on 7 June 2019Hi All, I received my XO Jockey wheel to other day, what great service and what a great product. Excellent for what I want and fit for purpose. Thanks for a great experience.