The Designer Series of covers from American RV giant manufacturer, Adco, combines high performance materials and prudent design features for a contoured fit to your caravan.
Designed for all climates, this Adco caravan cover can withstand the high moisture levels of humid and rainy areas, high sun exposure, even snow, as well as long term storage.
The top panel is constructed from DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric, which is incredibly durable and known for its superior protection from harmful environmental conditions. Water will bead on contact with DuPont™ Tyvek® material, shielding your caravan from excess moisture.
Four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining on the side panels will protect the surface of your caravan. An added cinching system will secure the cover in place as well as preventing constant rubbing on the corners that will keep the fabric from wear and tear.
- Zippered panels along one side allow access to your RV whilst the cover is on
- Eyelets on side panels allow them to double as an awning
- DuPont™ Tyvek® top panel beads water on contact
- Breathable fabric prevents growth of mould and mildew
- Air vents also help to eliminate build-up of moisture
- UV stabilised material blocks out 99.8% of damaging UV rays that could otherwise fade surfaces
- Four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining on the side panels for added protection
- Front and rear cinching system with buckles and straps prevents materials from billowing and rubbing
- Extra reinforcements on all corners helps against sharp edges to also reduce wear
- 3 year warranty
- Suits 20-22ft caravans (6120mm - 6732mm)
- Width: 2642mm
- Height: 2362mm
To find the correct cover that will fit, measure your caravan at its longest point, including the bumper and rear mounted spare wheel.
Adco caravan coverBy: Graham Stanley on 5 September 2018Received in good order and on time, Very well made cover fits nicely. Have just removed cover getting ready for a big trip and did notice a few wear points inside cover, which i have glued patches on. I realise this would be normal as all vans are different. I wonder if peel and stick patches could be supplied to help combat this. Or as an optional extra. Good product. Regards G Stanley