Harness natural energy on your next camping trip and keep your batteries at their peak. With the increasing popularity of free camping and the plethora of electronic gadgets being relied on during these getaways, constant, reliable and portable power is more necessary than ever. As a quieter, greener alternative, people are shifting towards solar power sources.
The Thunder range of solar panels are made of high quality monocrystalline solar cells which provide maximum efficiency and longevity. Thunder solar panels ensure you have a dependable source of power without occupying excessive space or polluting that peaceful camping experience with excess noise.
- Made of high quality monocrystalline solar cells which provide maximum efficiency and longevity
- Maximum Power: 80 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.88 Volts
- Short Circuit Current: 5.05 Amps
- Maximum Power Voltage: 18.23 Volts
- Maximum Power Current: 4.38 Amps
- Dimensions: 790mm(L) x 675mm(W) x 35mm(D)
- Weight: 5.8kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Equipment (AUST) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.