3" Inch 77mm Vortex Snorkel Head Pre Cleaner 4WD Air Intake 3 SafariRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 payments of $7.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
An inexpensive replacement for your snorkel head, this Tuff Terrain 3 inch vortex pre-cleaner applies centrifugal force to separate dust and water from clean air for the benefit of your engine.
Tuff Terrain have developed a high quality universal snorkel head as an inexpensive replacement for the more costly brands on the markets.
The 3.0 inch Vortex Pre-Cleaner Snorkel Head is designed to maximise the separation of dust and water from clean air by applying a centrifugal force. As air spirals upward, dirt particles are thrown aside and collected in the receptacle. Clean air then flows into the snorkel for the benefit of your engine.
- Angled inlets to generate cyclonic force for maximising the separation of water and dust from air
- Transparent, hard-wearing acrylic receptacle allows visual monitoring of pre-cleaner’s dirt intake
- Removable, powder-coated plastic hat makes it resistant to fading, chipping, and general wear to keep your snorkel looking good
- Removable hat allows simple access to dirt receptacle for easy cleaning
- Puncture resistant
- 3 Year Australian Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Vortex snorkelBy: Norm on 27 April 2017Seems value for money