10 Amp Solar Regulator
Make 4 payments of $15.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
This 10 Amp Solar Regulator from Thunder is a waterproof MPPT regulator that suits solar panels up to 120 watts, with LED indicators and a fully automatic process.
Harness natural energy on your next camping trip and keep your batteries at their peak. With the increasing popularity of free camping and the plethora of electronic gadgets being relied on during these getaways, constant, reliable and portable power is more necessary than ever. As a quieter, greener alternative, people are shifting towards solar power sources.
The Thunder range of solar panels are made of high quality monocrystalline solar cells which provide maximum efficiency and longevity. Thunder solar panels ensure you have a dependable source of power without occupying excessive space or polluting that peaceful camping experience with excess noise.
- Waterproof MPPT regulator
- Suitable for solar panels up to 120 watts
- LED indicators
- Fully automatic
- Rated Current: 10 Amps
- Rated Voltage: 12/24 Volts
- Open Circuit of Solar Panel: <50 Volts
- Low Voltage Disconnection: 10.6/21.4 Volts
- Float Voltage: 13.75/28 Volts
- Low Voltage Reconnection: 12.6/25.2 Volts
- No Load Circuit: ≤25mA
- Operating Temp: -20° to 60°C
- Storage Temp: -30° to 70°C
- Dimensions: 105mm(L) x 81mm(W) x 29mm (D)
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 51mm x 95mm
- Weight: 400g
- Battery Type: Wet Cell rechargeable only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outback Equipment (AUST) Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.